General sales conditions
The offer and sale of products on www.idressmap.com are governed by these general sales conditions
The products purchased on www.idressmap.com are sold directly by MAP PRESTIGIACOMO MODE SRL ("WWW.IDRESSMAP.COM"), with registered office in Italy, VIA TURRETTA 3, 91100 TRAPANI (TP) Iscr. Reg. Imp. REA 86156, C.F. and VAT number no. 01,413,800,812.
If you need further information go to the Customer Service area. You can find information about orders and shipments, refunds and return of products purchased on www.idressmap.com.
OUR COMMERCIAL POLICY
1. The Seller offers for sale, on www.idressmap.com, the products and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users, who are "consumers", that is any natural person acting on www.idressmap.com for purposes not related to one's commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out. In consideration of its commercial policy, the Seller reserves the right not to process orders from parties other than the "consumer" or in any case from orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
2. These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.idressmap.com between www.idressmap.com users and the Seller. The General Sales Conditions can be changed at any time.
3. Any changes and / or new conditions will be published on the website www.idressmap.com and will be available since their publication. For this reason, users are encouraged to regularly access the Site and to verify the publication of the most up-to-date General Sales Conditions.
4.The applicable General Terms and Conditions of Sale are those in force on the date of sending the purchase order
HOW TO CONCLUDE THE CONTRACT WITH WWW.IDRESSMAP.COM
1. To conclude the purchase contract of one or more products on www.idressmap.com, you will have to fill in the electronic order form and send it to the Seller, electronically, following the relative instructions.
2. The order form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale, and a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered, any vouchers and the relative price (including all applicable taxes or duties), means of transport payment that you can use to purchase each product and how to deliver the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal and the methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. The contract is concluded when the Seller receives, via computer, your order form, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order.
4. The order form will be filed up in the database for the period of time which is necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law. You can access your order form by consulting My Order section.
5.The available language to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian.
6. Once the contract is concluded, www.idressmap.com will take charge of your purchase order.
7. The Seller may not process your purchase orders which do not provide sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or 0 in the event of unavailability of the products or for a lower price than the correct selling price.
8. The Seller may not process your purchase orders which do not provide sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or 0 in the event of unavailability of the products or for a lower price than the correct selling price.
9. If the products, presented on www.idressmap.com, are no longer available or for sale at the time of your last access to the site or the sending of the order form, it will be the Seller's responsibility to promptly notify you and in any case within ten (10) days from the day following the day on which you have sent your order to the Seller, the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form is submitted and the price has been paid, the Seller will reimburse the amount already paid by you.
10. With the electronic transmission of the order form, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe, in relations with the Seller, these General Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree with some of the terms in the General Sales Conditions, please do not submit the order form for the purchase of products on www.idressmap.com.
12. Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will send you, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information already contained in the order form.
GUARANTEES AND INDICATION OF PRODUCT PRICES
1. On www.idressmap.com they are offered for sale exclusively purchased directly by the Seller from fashion houses, producers and retailers carefully selected for their rigorous quality controls
2. The Seller does not sell irregular or inferior quality products to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The essential characteristics of the products are presented on www.idressmap.com within each product page. The images and colors of the products offered for sale on www.idressmap.com may however not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
4. Product prices may be subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form.
5. All products are provided with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. We ask you not to remove the tag and its seal from the purchased products, of which they are an integral part. We invite you to try the product without removing the tag and without breaking the seal, because we will not accept returned items that are not in the same condition in which you received them.
6. The Seller, in case of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that are not supplied with the relevant tag or that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged.
1. To pay the price of the products and the related shipping and delivery costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated on the order form
2. In case of credit card payment the financial information (for example, the number of the credit / debit card or the date of its expiry) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to Unicredit Bank or to other banks, which provide the related electronic remote payment services, without third parties having access to them in any way. Furthermore, such information will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the related refunds in the event of any return of the products, following the exercise of your withdrawal right, or if it becomes necessary prevent or report the commission of fraud on www.idressmap.com to the police. The price for the purchase of products and shipping and delivery costs, as indicated on the order form, will be charged to your current account at the shiping time of the purchased product.
SHIPPING AND PRODUCTS DELIVERY
1. To learn about the specific methods of shipping and delivery of the products, see "Cost and delivery times", please pay attention to what is reported in this section because the indications contained therein are an integral and substantial part of these General Sales Conditions and, therefore, they consider themselves fully known and accepted at the time of transmission of the order form.
You can request any information through our support services: contact Customer Service via email email@example.com or via 0923 544497. For further information, go to the Customer Service area.
1. You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) working days, starting from the day in which you receipt the products purchased on www.idressmap.com. It is not possible to change the chosen item with another one. On the other hand, it is possible to change the size of the product purchased except of course availability in our warehouses.
2. To withdraw from the contract you must use the procedure indicated in "Return and Refund".
3. In this case, you will have to return the products to the Seller by delivering them to the courier for the shipment within fourteen (14) since when you have notified to the Seller your decision to withdraw from the contract.
4. The only expenses charged to you are those for returning the purchased products except in cases where it is expressly indicated that the return is free.
5. If you decide to use the courier indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, you will not, however, have to pay the costs in person, (at your expense in the event of a NON-free return), to return the purchased products. In this case the payment of the costs of returning the purchased products will be made, on your behalf, directly by the Seller, who will therefore free you from any obligation to pay to the shipper. The Seller, for the payment of the return, will withhold a lump sum from the refund equal to the cost previously incurred for the shipment and delivery to your home of the products purchased. Furthermore, from the time of delivery of the purchased products to the shipping agent indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, the Seller exempts you from any liability in the event of loss or damage to the products during transport.
6. If you decide to use a different shipping agent than the one indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, you will instead have to pay the costs of returning the purchased products by yourself.
7. The Right of Withdrawal - in addition to compliance with the terms and procedures described in paragraphs 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31 - is considered exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully met:
◦ Make sure that the products are in the same condition in which you received them, with attached tag and seal. We will only refund items that are intact and not used and returned according to the instructions. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be returned to you. In the event of a return in compliance with the provisions herein, you will have the right to obtain the return of the price paid as indicated under "times and methods of repayment". www.idressmap.com reserves the right to refuse returns communicated or returned late, or for items / items that are not in the same condition in which you received them. For this reason we advise you to return shoes with substantial integrity (try the shoes you have bought inside the house, if possible on a carpet. In this way the shoes will remain clean and will not risk being damaged). For this reason we advise you to return substantial garments for clothing. Wear the clothes to check that the size is correct, before removing the tags and labels. Return the items together with their labels and inside the original packaging.
◦ the products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
◦ the identification tag must still be attached to the products with the disposable seal, which is an integral part of the goods;
◦ the products must be returned in their original packaging;
◦ The returned products must be sent to the Seller in a single shipment. In fact, the Seller reserves the right not to accept items of the same order, returned and shipped at different times.
8. The returned products must be delivered to the shipper within fourteen days (14) starting from when you notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
9. If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised in accordance with the before mentioned methods and terms, the Seller will reimburse any sums already collected for the purchase of the products according to the methods and terms provided.
10. The sums will be reimbursed to you in the shortest possible time and as indicated in "Return and Refund" and, in any case, within a maximum of fourteen days (14) from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of your withdrawal right, we will activate the refund procedures, once verified the correct terms execution and conditions indicated above, as indicated in this paragraph and in "Returns and Refunds".
11. If the methods and terms for the exercise of your withdrawal right are not respected, as specified above, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller; however, you will be able to get back, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller himself. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
TIMES AND REFUND METHODS
1. After returning the products, the Seller shall make the necessary checks relating to their compliance with the conditions and terms indicated in the paragraph "Right of Withdrawal and Return and Refund". In the event that the checks are successfully concluded, the Seller will send you, via e-mail, the relative confirmation of the acceptance of the returned products (see "How the vouchers work in case of return"). Please pay attention to what is reported in this section because the indications contained therein are an integral and essential part of these General Sales Conditions and, therefore, they are considered to be fully known to you and accepted at the time of transmission of the order form).
2. Whatever method of payment you use, the reimbursement is activated by the Seller as soon as possible and in any case within fourteen days (14) from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal upon verification of the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and acceptance of the returned products.
3. If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and those who have paid the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be executed by the Seller , in any case, towards the person who made the payment
4. The Seller indicates which courier to return the products to the UPS courier. Through UPS, using the pre-printed adhesive label attached to the package containing the products, you can return the products to the Seller, without paying the necessary fees in person (in case of return NOT free). According to the methods and terms provided for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, this method allows the Seller to directly pay, on your behalf, the costs of returning the purchased products, freeing you from any obligation to pay to the shipper. This method also makes it possible to check, at any time, where each package is, freeing you from any liability in the event of loss or damage to the products during transport.
5. In the event that you decide to use a shipper who is different than the one indicated by the Seller for the return of the products, the shipping costs will be at your expense, including the liability in case of loss or damage to the products.
1. www.idressmap.com offers the possibility to every user who has made a purchase to publish his opinion on the website www.idressmap.com on the products purchased.
2. The User acknowledges and agrees that www.idressmap.com assumes no responsibility for the use and availability of the mentioned Service.
3. The User is solely and exclusively responsible for any Content uploaded, published or otherwise transmitted or distributed through the Service. www.idressmap.com cannot and will be required to control the Content transmitted or disseminated through the Service and cannot therefore guarantee the correctness, truthfulness, lawfulness, quality or completeness of the Contents.
4. In no case is www.idressmap.com responsible for the Contents as well as, by way of example only, for any errors and / or omissions in the Contents, or for any damage occurred as a result of using the retrieved Content, sent via e-mail or otherwise transmitted or disseminated through the Service.
5. The publication of opinions drafted by Users does not represent the expression of opinions or advice from www.idressmap.com; in particular, www.idressmap.com does not recognize the contents of these opinions as its own.
6. The User hereby exempts www.idressmap.com from any request made by third parties against www.idressmap.com on the basis of the Content transmitted for publication by the User. The right to defense for legal remedies against such requests is reserved for www.idressmap.com. The User will support www.idressmap.com in the defense of these requests, providing all the information necessary for the defense itself. The User will also be obliged to pay compensation for damages that may arise to www.idressmap.com following legitimate requests from third parties, including court costs.
7. Feedback can be added (Only your Name will be published) within 15 days from the date in which you have requested the feedback sending, after this date the feedback may not be taken into consideration by the system
8. The User also undertakes not to publish Content such as:
◦ opinions that are hidden advertising;
◦ opinions that are the mere listing of technical data of a product;
◦ opinions that do not specifically refer to the commented product;
◦ degrading, illicit, defamatory, obscene or pornographic or that are in any way contrary to the law;
◦ contents that entail the violation of patent, copyright or other industrial and / or intellectual property rights, of registered trademark, of performance and third parties name;
◦ contents aimed to spread political, spiritual or religious ideologies.
9. If a User violates one of the before mentioned obligations, WWW.IDRESSMAP.COM reserves the right, in its discretion, to:
◦ remove the Content;
◦ Inhibit the User access to the Reviews Area;
◦ cancel the User's account on www.idressmap.com;
◦ ask the User for compensation for any damage suffered.
10. CLAUSE OF MANLEVA
The User declares and guarantees to hold harmless and indemnify www.idressmap.com from any compensation obligation, including legal fees, that may derive from the Content transmitted or sent by the User and by the use of the Service by the User.
11. USE OF PASSWORD AND LOGIN
The User is considered to be solely responsible for any use made on his behalf of his login and password, and will be liable for any damage caused to www.idressmap.com as a result of improper or unauthorized use of the same. In case of third-party appropriation of the login and / or password in use to another User, any way , the User undertakes to immediately communicate it to www.idressmap.com. The User will therefore be required to diligently keep his login and password, keeping them secret and not allowing them to be used by third parties.
2. Please also read, if you haven’t done it already , our General Terms and Conditions of Use because they contain important information on how we treat the personal data of our users and the security systems adopted.
APPLICABLE LAW AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
1. The General Sale Conditions are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and by the legislative decree 9th April 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce.
MODIFICATION AND UPDATE
1. The General Conditions of Sale are amended from time to time also in consideration of possible regulatory changes. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on www.idressmap.com.